In rebuilding your engine, best results start with the careful selection of top branded parts for your engine. For this reason, we sell only top quality overhaul rebuild kit for the turbocharged Mitsubishi 4D56T engines used on the Mitsubishi Pajero 1991-1994 V24C, V24W, V44W series, consisting the following:
- Federal Mogul Cylinder Liner Set (Size: Finish, Bore: 91.1 mm) P/N MD168963 (Features finished lining, does not require honing at the machine shop, just drop in to the engine block and re-assemble the engine)
- Federal Mogul 4 Pieces Alfin-type Piston with Pin, Standard Size P/N MD182600 MD182601 MD182602 MD182606 MD182607 MD182608 (Features a top grove steel insert, also known as alfin, for increased piston durability)
- Federal Mogul Piston Ring Set Standard Size P/N MD050390 MD103391 MD168293
- Federal Mogul Overhaul Gasket Set P/N MD997249 (Features a cylinder head gasket made of carbon, a more durable gasket material compared to the paper-based gasket that others are selling in their kits)
- Taiho Main Bearing Set Standard Size P/N MD310665~69, MD310655~59, MD973121, MD050360, MD026445
- Taiho Connecting Rod Bearing Set Standard Size P/N MD050365, MD026430, MD153622
- Taiho Balance Shaft Bushing Set P/N MD021118
- Taiho Piston Pin Bushing Set P/N MD050009
While some sellers mix branded parts with unbranded components (i.e. so-called OEM parts) in their rebuild kit, we sell only branded parts as part of this kit. Using high quality brands in your rebuild project is important due to increased reliability these parts offer, which is something that cannot be assured if no-name parts are used or mixed. The reason unbranded aftermarket parts are cheap is that they have no brand name to protect and that there is high risk of an engine part failing prematurely or unexpectedly which could lead to re-doing the rebuild project. At rytParts, we believe that rebuilding your engine is something that has to be done right on first attempt and that there is no room for trial and error. That is why, we will provide you with engine rebuild parts that are of highest quality and that is what you are seeing exactly in this rebuild kit.
The proper way to confirm compatibility of this kit with your car is to run a quick check of the VIN (or chassis number) against the parts database so for this reason, we require the buyer to provide us the VIN before or during the purchase. We will ship only if the kit is confirmed compatible with your VIN.
- Additional Information
SKU B00020 Item Condition Brand-New Weight (Volumetric or Dimensional in Kilogram) N/A Package Dimensions (In Centimeter) No